Pediatric otolaryngologists and pediatric ENT providers treat children with chronic ear infections, breathing difficulties, hearing issues, swallowing difficulties, and much more, that may impact overall health. Our providers offer care close to home, giving your child quality and convenience. And to ensure effective appointments, you’ll have access to comprehensive pediatric ENT services including audiology, allergy, and surgical care. Because at St. Luke’s, we believe that children deserve the best.
Conditions and services
Our children’s ENT team treats ear, nose, and throat disorders ranging from common to complex. Partnering with your child’s pediatrician, our pediatric ear, nose, and throat specialists have experience with the following—and more:
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Chronic ear infections (otitis media)
- Congenital masses and tumors in the head and neck area
- Deviated septum in children
- Ear tubes
- Environmental allergies that are not improved with medical therapy
- Foreign bodies in the ears and nose
- Foreign bodies in the esophagus and airway
- Hearing loss in children
- Nasal fractures
- Neck abscess
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Sinusitis in children
- Sleep-disordered breathing
- Swimmer’s ear (otitis externa)
- Thyroid and neck masses
- Tongue tie
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectom
- Tracheal stenosis
- Vocal cord paralysis
At St. Luke’s, you and your family are members of your child’s care team. That’s why we make receiving care easy and accessible. Our comprehensive care model includes several key features:
Multiple convenient locations
We offer ENT services at locations throughout the region.
We provide translators (as needed) to ensure clear and comfortable communication.
Available provider support
MyChart–our electronic health record portal–provides access to your child’s care team to answer your questions or address non-emergent concerns, see test results, and more.