Partnering with Your Physician to Bring Prescriptions to Your Home
You no longer have to run to the pharmacy to pick up your prescriptions. St. Luke’s HomeStar Pharmacy will deliver your medications right to your mailbox through our convenient home delivery service.
HomeStar Pharmacy’s mail order delivery is helpful for people who take maintenance drugs for chronic health conditions. These drugs are taken regularly, usually at least once a day, to manage conditions such as allergies, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
- Free first class shipping – U.S. Postal Service packages are delivered to your mailbox.
- Improved prescription delivery times – local shipment means faster delivery to your door.
- Convenience of paying by credit card or personal check.
- Request refills and check refill status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to our team of experienced pharmacists for drug information and counseling during business hours.
- Easy ordering – Your physician can electronically prescribe, verbally prescribe via telephone or fax prescriptions to St. Luke’s HomeStar Pharmacy.
Most major insurance plans accepted including Medicaid and Medicare Part D
Se Habla Espanol.
- How does the Medication Home Delivery Program work? Once you inform us of your interest in using the Home Delivery Program, we contact your physician to obtain your prescriptions. The prescriptions are processed, reviewed with you and shipped directly to your mailbox.
- Why should I choose to use the Home Delivery Program? You or a loved one will not have to wait at another pharmacy. Medications are sent directly to your home via the US Postal Service. It’s that easy.
- Who benefits the most from this service? Those that take 3 or more maintenance medications have difficulty obtaining medications, or have challenges following their medication regimen as prescribed by their physician benefit most from this service. (Maintenance medications are those medications that you take every day, such as medications for high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol.)
- Is it cheaper to use another pharmacy? Insurance copayments are usually the same at all pharmacies.
- Do you take my insurance? We accept most insurance. The pharmacy staff will evaluate your coverage and discuss copays with you before sending your medications to you.
- What is Refill Synchronization? This service eliminates the need to make multiple trips to the pharmacy or multiple deliveries each month. Our pharmacist will coordinate your medication delivery amounts and will send ALL of your medications on the same date.
- This sounds like a service I need, how do I sign up for Home Delivery? Contact St. Luke’s HomeStar Pharmacy at 1-610-628-8900 or toll free at 1-855-649-6337 to speak to one of our professional pharmacy staff members.
- Will I have access to a pharmacist for any questions? Yes, HomeStar Pharmacy offers patient counseling by a pharmacist.
- How do my prescriptions get to the pharmacy? Our pharmacist will contact your physician directly for your prescriptions.
- How can this benefit patient caregivers? The convenience of Home Delivery service eliminates the need for family members to make multiple trips to the pharmacy.
- How do I get medications that are needed immediately? You should use your back up pharmacy to obtain medications that you need right away, such as antibiotics.
- Can I get non-prescription medications with my delivery? Homestar Pharmacy can send in-stock over-the-counter medications with the delivery of your maintenance medications.
- I might be interested, but I would like more information before I sign up for this service. Contact us at 1-610-628-8900 or toll free at 1-855-649-6337, and we would be happy to provide more information and answer any questions you have.