Conservative, therapeutic care to reduce pain, enhance function and improve well-being.
St. Luke’s Chiropractic Care provides holistic, evidence-based therapeutic care to help ease body pain, promote flexibility and reduce inflammation. Our team treats individuals of all ages, including youth athletes, active adults, injured workers, people injured in motor vehicle accidents, and seniors.
We provide care for a wide range of conditions, including low back and neck pain, herniated disks, soft tissue injuries, cervicogenic and tension headaches, joint disorders, and other issues caused by musculoskeletal damage.
We offer a broad range of conservative treatments.
- Spinal manipulative therapy
- Flexion distraction therapy
- Mobilization techniques
- Graston technique: instrument-assisted, soft tissue manual therapy; Graston-certified clinician
- Soft tissue treatments / myofascial release
- Kinesio Taping technique
- Ultrasound and muscle stimulation modalities
- Heat and cryotherapy
- Exercise prescription
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
To make an appointment, call 484-526-2011.