St. Luke’s Miners Campus
St. Luke’s Miners Campus features advanced inpatient and outpatient services with full access to the latest treatments and technologies. Patients benefit from quality inpatient care, emergency room services, surgical services, radiology services and more.
360 West Ruddle Street
Coaldale, PA 18218
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Miners Campus means for you:
- Easy Access: St. Luke’s Miners Campus is conveniently located directly off Route 209. St. Luke’s Miners Campus is fast, convenient and easily accessible.
- Amenities: All new, beautifully-appointed, spacious, private patient rooms and a family friendly emergency room… all designed for healing and comfort.
- Patient-Centered Health Care Experience: St. Luke’s Miners Campus is an accredited Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a fully accredited Level IV Trauma Center that provides specialized medical services and resources to patients with traumatic injuries.
- A CMS rated 5-Star Skilled Nursing Facility which is the best quality measure of its kind in this category is available at St. Luke’s Miners Campus.
- Patients who come to St. Luke’s Miners receive the highest level of quality care in the region.
- St. Luke’s Miners Campus offers the most advanced medical technologies from GE Healthcare, such as low-Dose CT scanners and state-of-the-art 3-D Mammography services within a sensory suite.
- A Better Hospital Experience: A combination of a state-of-the-art facility, technology, equipment and a great team working together with the patient at the center of it all.
At St. Luke’s our vision is to lead the region in clinical quality and safety performance. As a Network, we continue to be nationally recognized for quality, service and patient satisfaction. Learn More
Would you like to receive updates and find out more information about services offered at St. Luke’s Miners Campus? Call 1-866-STLUKES.