Pre-Hospital Clinical and Agency Support
At St. Luke’s we believe efficient communication and coordination between pre-hospital and hospital resources can have a significant impact on patient outcomes. Up-to-date, aggregated patient information from many sources is essential for continuity of care and clinical quality improvement. We are always proactively exploring ways to improve access to our services for our EMS professionals, improve patient outcomes and improve EMS workflow.
First Responder Assistance Program:
You are always there for everyone else…Let us be there for you. No matter your resilience and ability, there are certain calls or a build-up of events and stressors that can take a toll. This emotional cost can drag down our satisfaction, self-care, relationships, and mental wellness. You bring your all to every call. Don’t let your dedication stop you from being your best.
Some specialized ways that St. Luke’s Behavioral Health can help:
- Thorough evaluation and genuine support
- Psychoeducation and guidance
- Medication management
If you are ready for therapy or to pursue confidential evaluation and treatment, please don’t delay. Call 484-822-5703 for an appointment. Downloadable Brochure
EMS patient demographics and clinical information:
Clinician Tools - Zoll/EMS Charts HL7 Care Exchange (preferred)
At St. Luke’s we believe efficient communication and coordination between pre-hospital and hospital resources can have a significant impact on patient outcomes. Up-to-date, aggregated patient information from many sources is essential for continuity of care and clinical quality improvement.
- Send ePCRs and EKGs to hospitals electronically, in near real-time.
- Streamline patient hand-off, and reduce ED wait times for EMS
- Reduce back-end office operations for EMS administrative staff
- Reduce clinician charting time by eliminating manual data entry, scanning, and searching.
- Automatically attach EMS run reports to patient charts. Improve clinician transparency.
- Improve clinical outcomes with shorter door-to-treatment times.
EMS Clinician Care Exchange (How to):
- Start a new EMS Chart
- From the patient page (pg. 2) go to patient look-up
- Add new patient
- Type the patients CSN in the HL7 Hospital Import field (CSN is provided by registration)
- Click on the desired patient for import
- Continue charting
Administrator Tools: EpicCare Link for EMS - Self service tool for patient demographics, follow-up and/or clinical status
EpicCare Link provides you and your designated clinical staff with a secure platform to obtain your patient’s clinical status and any other relevant EMS patient encounter/follow up required.
Benefits of EpicCare Link include:
- Simple setup web-based program which allows users to view patient encounters, labs, imaging studies, notes, procedures, medications, etc.
- Real-time patient updates - Includes medication lists, progress notes, imaging, lab results, admission status
- Secure and private - EpicCare Link is HIPAA-compliant, so your patient’s privacy is always protected. Every member of your team approved for system will receive a personal login and system usage is monitored to ensure there are no breaches in confidentiality.
How do I enroll and get started?
Does your site already have users with access to St. Luke's University Health Network's EpicCare Link site? If so, please contact an EMS liaison at email@example.com
*Site administrators are responsible for managing access to EpicCare Link for their site and, on a yearly basis, review and validate each access.
EMS For those EMS Agencies not on EMS Charts or enrolled in EpicCare Link:
Please fax all patient care reports to (484) 526-4785
For all EMS requests for information please fax your request to our dedicated EMS billing records department at (484) 526-5175.
- Your fax request must be on EMS Agency/Company letterhead
- Your fax must originate from your EMS Agencies fax number
- Please provide accurate contact information for the requester (for request verification purposes)
- Please address all requests to the attention: EMS Demographics Requests
LifeNET EKG Transmission Enrollment:
Please contact Jeff Yanochko at firstname.lastname@example.org