Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
Here at St. Luke’s University Health Network we are committed to delivering quality, cutting edge, easy to access pre-hospital education. We offer ongoing continuing education courses on a monthly basis via virtual format using Microsoft Teams.
Regularly scheduled education programs include:
- National Registry Refresher for Paramedics (this does not prep you for testing)
- NAEMT Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support
- ALS/BLS EMS Skills Reviews
- Trauma, Cardiology, Neurology Case Reviews
- Pediatric specific EMS education classes
Does your agency participate in the Pennsylvania EMS for Children Program?
If so, we can help you meet your pediatric specific education goals. Our team of Pediatric Specialists are always willing to share their knowledge with the pre-hospital community. Contact your EMS Liaisons so they can schedule an education program for your clinical teams.
If you or your team are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact your EMS Liaison.