More care options for you.
So what’s the big deal? YOU are.
As the region’s largest hospital system, we recognize that our commitment to provide you with the best quality, most accessible and innovative health care is, well, a big one. So we’ve taken steps to ensure that we’re leading the way in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. We think big. We dream big. And we get the big picture.
- St. Luke’s is the region’s largest hospital system with 7 facilities (our Monroe County hospital will open in Fall 2016)
- St. Luke’s is the region’s leader in patient-centered care with more NCQA-certified Medical Home physician practices than any other area hospital
- St. Luke’s is an International Show Site for GE Healthcare
- St. Luke’s has the largest geographic reach and is the only regional hospital network to span two states
- St. Luke’s has established the region’s first and only medical school
- St. Luke’s is the only hospital in the Lehigh Valley and, in fact, in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York to be named one of Truven Health Analytics™ 100 Top Hospitals in the nation
- St. Luke’s is the region’s first trauma network
- St. Luke’s has been honored with more than 120 health care quality awards in the past 20 years, including US News & World Report, HealthGrades and Premier
- St. Luke’s has 32 physical therapy locations throughout Lehigh, Northampton, Schuylkill, Carbon, Luzerne and Monroe counties in Pennsylvania and Warren County in New Jersey
- St. Luke’s is the largest provider of Sports Medicine in the region
- St. Luke’s provides expansive home health and hospice services in seven counties
Please use the button in the lower right corner of the video to view in full screen mode.
Press the Esc key to get back to the normal view.