How do I apply?
All applications to the Spine Physical Therapy Fellowship program must be made through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS).
- All applicants must have graduated from an accredited Orthopaedic Residency or maintain Board-Certification in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy.
- All applicants must have a valid license to practice PT in a jurisdiction of the United States.
- All applicants must be a member of the APTA and Orthopedic section
- All applicants should have three (3) letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must demonstrate through their personal statement and/or letters of recommendation a strong commitment to the philosophy of the subspecialty of spine physical therapy and the principles of the Spine Fellowship.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Director, Spine Physical Therapy Fellowship