College Specialty Program Onboarding
Criminal clearances (no more than 90 days prior to starting)
PA State Police Background Check
- Register yourself.
- Select the “volunteer” option (payment will be waived if you haven't completed this clearance in the last 56 months).
Child Line Child Abuse Clearance
- Register yourself.
- Select the “volunteer” option to complete this clearance (payment will be waived if you haven’t completed this clearance in the last 56 months).
FBI fingerprinting guidelines
- Register using the official code online (1KG6ZJ), and pay for FBI Fingerprinting if you meet any of the following criteria.
- Been an out-of-state resident for the last 10 years
- Are a non-continuous PA resident
- Been specifically asked to complete this clearance
- Keep the payment receipt and original certificate provided by the Department of Human Services.
- Volunteers will be reimbursed for the FBI Fingerprint clearance fee upon reaching the minimum hour requirement.
- Forward the following to your Volunteer Engagement Specialist. If you don’t have their information, forward it to email@example.com:
- Official certifications
- Receipt of payment
- Original certificate for fingerprinting
Warren Campus volunteers
Click here to complete the New Jersey State Police Name Check in addition to the PA State clearances.
Still have questions? Here is a step-by-step guide for reference.
- Complete the following forms:
- TB Questionnaire
- Health Acknowledgement Form
- Immunization history or Health History Certificate (to be filled out by your doctor)
Note: Several tests and vaccines are required, including the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Visit any St. Luke's Outpatient Testing location with the lab script (provided during the interview or emailed to you).
- After testing, notify your Volunteer Engagement Specialist. If you don’t have their information, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org (include the test date).
- Ensure the test is done within 90 days of starting at St. Luke's.
- Testing fees are covered only if done at a St. Luke's lab. Testing at outside labs will incur personal costs not covered by St. Luke’s.
- St. Luke's offers a blood test instead of the 2-step TB Skin Test. If you've undergone the 2-step TB Skin Test in the last 90 days, submit documentation of both tests conducted at least 7 days apart.
Self-schedule your orientation session using the provided link. If you don't have the link anymore, email your Volunteer Engagement Specialist. And if you don’t have their information, email email@example.com.