Spine & Pain Associates
Managing Pain with the Latest Medical and Surgical Treatments
Did You Know?
- Top 3 Implanting Center nationally for
Neuromodulation with St. Jude Medical
- 1 of 20 national sites included in the
- 1 of 2 national sites included in 2 separate
sub-studies for SunBurst
St. Luke’s Spine & Pain Associates were honored to receive the Purdue Partners Against Pain Award, which salutes those who have made great strides in the field of pain research, managing or improving quality of life for people living with acute or chronic pain.
The doctors and staff of St. Luke’s Spine & Pain Associates provide specialized care to reduce patients' pain and to improve their quality of life. The physicians offer the latest medical and surgical treatments. The office is staffed by fellowship-trained physicians, specialty-trained nurse practitioner and nurses who are educated to treat a wide variety of conditions that interfere with an individual's quality of life.
Patients are seen by the St. Luke’s Spine & Pain Associates only with a physician referral.
We Specialize in Your Treatment
- Our fellowship-trained physicians have extensive training and experience to provide you with the quality care you expect and deserve.
- We help patients with pain caused by many conditions and injuries, including work injuries, spine problems, cancer and other chronic diseases.
- We offer advanced medical treatments and surgical procedures such as:
- Epidural injections
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbosacral nerve root blocks
- Spinal cord and peripheral nerve stimulation
- Caudal epidural injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Diagnostic medial branch block (cervical/thoracic/lumbar)
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar medial branch radiofrequency neurotomy (Rhizotomy)
- Intercostal nerve blocks
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Hip joint injections
- Stellate injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Access care easily with our convenient locations in Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton, Phillipsburg and Quakertown.
- Make your visit more efficient by downloading and completing our patient forms and discharge instructions. In addition, these helpful links may be useful.
- Feel free to contact us by phone at 484-526-PAIN (7246) or by e-mail.
The physicians and staff of St. Luke’s Spine & Pain Associates help patients with a wide variety of conditions, including:
Our physicians use the latest treatments to help patients, including: