St. Luke’s Care Now and Video Visits offer quick, convenient, access to treat your urgent care needs. You can choose a walk-in urgent care center or a doctor video visit to treat one of the many urgent care conditions listed below. Look for the to indicate a condition that can be assessed utilizing our video visits program from your computer, tablet or phone. Learn more about Virtual Doctor Video Visits here.
If you're already a St. Luke’s patient, it means your care will be fully coordinated. If you're not a patient, you'll now have the opportunity to access to the highest quality, most advanced urgent care in the region.
If you have chest pain, difficulty breathing, dizziness, a severe headache or other severe injury, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
Common conditions we treat:
- Respiratory infections
- Bug bites
- Common cold
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin rashes
- Poison ivy
- High blood pressure
- Lung problems
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Minor eye injuries
- Removal of splinters or small metal chips
- Laboratory work
- Pulmonary function testing
- Evaluation and treatment of sports injuries
Routine physicals for school, sports, work
St. Luke’s Care Now offers onsite occupational medicine services to employers in the region.
- Workers compensation injury and illness care
- Physical examinations and screenings
- Controlled substance and alcohol testing
- DOT/NON DOT random testing programs
- Health screening/immunizations
- Work-site services
- Prevention programs
- Travel clinic