Wound Care Services
Understanding the issues affecting a person's ability to heal is as important as treating the wound itself. The doctors and nurses of the St. Luke’s Wound Management Centers offer special treatments for non-healing wounds and ulcers including access to hyperbaric chambers. Patients heal faster, feel less pain and have fewer long-term conditions.
The doctors and staff of the St. Luke’s Wound Management Centers coordinate total patient care by maintaining communication with referring physicians and facilitating other clinical and non-clinical services.
This “one-stop-shop” approach to healing ensures:
- Patients receive state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment
- Faster recovery times, less pain and fewer long-term debilitating conditions
- Reduced burden and costs for patients
- Effective continuity of care and coordination of ancillary services
- Comfort and ease by delivering care in any setting