Make your MyChart communication work for you.
At St. Luke’s, we value patient experience. You can now avoid alert fatigue while still getting the information you need. Through your MyChart account, you can personalize the following notifications:
- Appointments–alerts and notifications about upcoming or past appointments
- Messages–receive updates from your healthcare organization
- Health–notifications when new test results and images are available
- Billing–updates about billing and insurance information
- To Do Tasks for Care Companion–notifications about Care Companion tasks and changes to your To Do list
- And more!
So adjust your settings today and get notified your way.
Choose what you see.
Follow these simple steps to adjust your communication preferences:
St. Luke's Mobile App Instructions
Sign in to the
St. Luke’s mobile app.
On the Bottom Right, Tap “More”.
Tap “Communication Preferences”.
Tap the notification type you want to customize.
St. Luke's Website Instructions
Sign in to your
St. Luke’s account.
Click “Your Menu”.
Scroll down to
“Account Settings” and Click “Communication Preferences”.
Click the notification type
you want to customize.
Choose how you see it.
But your customization options don’t have to stop there: you can even choose how we notify you.
Call? Text? Email? Mail? You decide:
Once you’re on the “Communication Preferences” screen, tap or click the communication icon that you want to turn on or off.
Call 1-866-STLUKES (1-866-785-8537), option 5.