Sacred Heart Campus
St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus
421 W Chew St.
Allentown, PA 18102
You never know where you’ll be when an emergency happens. It’s something most people don’t even want to think about.
But know this, there’s a St. Luke’s Emergency Room always nearby… always ready for you – close to home or wherever you are when you need us most.
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus means to you:
- Experienced, caring staff - Our physicians, nurses and staff have extensive experience to provide you with the best care when you need it the most.
- Fast, convenient and close to home -- Located in the heart of downtown Allentown, serving the local neighborhood community.
- Access to specialists – Physicians with specialty training at leading national institutions provide care to patients in our communities, and we have the considerable expertise and resources of St. Luke’s University Health Network at our fingertips.
- Primary Stroke Center designated by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Experience short wait times from arrival to when you are seen by a provider.
- Service oriented – Our Catholic identity encourages outreach to the local community and giving back wherever and whenever we can.
- Recent renovations – St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus’ ER waiting room was recently renovated with new paint, floors and furniture.
- Free parking in the Chew Street Parking deck.
Don’t wait – let others know St. Luke’s is your choice...when it matters most!
Highest Level of Care Close to Home
St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus' Emergency Room (ER) treats 32,000 patients annually and is accessible 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. The staff offers life-saving expertise for those suffering from chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, lacerations, broken bones, high fever, dizziness and fainting, seizures, poisonings and other life threatening ailments.
By choosing any one of our twelve St. Luke’s Emergency Rooms, you can rest-assured that you will always receive the highest level of care for yourself and your loved ones. As a network, we are able to easily share information and expertise between our hospitals and our physician practices to provide you with the best emergency care possible.
Primary Stroke Center
St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus has been designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
For more information about the Emergency Department, please call 610-776-4823.
Wondering if you should go directly to the Emergency Room? Call your doctors office? Or should you go to walk-in care or try a video visit? Finding the right care at the right place at the right time is easy! Watch this video to find out more!