Ways to Give
We want to make it easy for your to support the vital work of St. Luke’s hospitals. Gifts can take on many forms. Check out the options listed below to see if one of them is right for you.
St. Luke's University Health Network EIN Number (Tax ID): 23-1352213
We are excited to announce the launch of our new peer-to-peer fundraising site! Here, you can launch your own fundraiser to spread the word to your friends and family about a St. Luke's cause that's meaningful to you.
With a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, you can:
- Choose an initiative that's meaningful to you
- Tell your own personal story of why you give and encourage your friends and family to join you
- Launch a fundraiser for your birthday, a special event, in honor/memory of a loved one, or "just because"
- Set your own fundraising goal and track your progress
- Easily share your campaign on social media and through email
- Encourage your supporters to share comments of their own
For questions about starting your fundraiser, what St. Luke's initiatives are available for support, who to contact if you are having trouble, and more, visit our peer-to-peer FAQ page.
Thank you for your support and for helping us spread the word!
You can rest assured that your gift, no matter what the size, will help us make a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and the communities we serve every day.
Make a gift online now using our secure site. Or, call the Development Office toll free at 866-468-6251 if you would rather provide your credit card over the telephone. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
To give my check, make your check payable to St. Luke’s University Hospital and mail it to:
St. Luke’s Development Office
801 Ostrum St.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Please enclose a note with your check with instructions regarding your gift designation.
St. Luke’s hosts many campus-specific special events, many of which support a particular program or project. Special events – from galas to golf tournaments to 5Ks – are a great way to support a cause while socializing with friends and family. Check out the following events to see if one (or two, or three) sounds like something you might like to attend. Or, if you are creative and up for the challenge, you can organize your own grassroots fundraising even to benefit a program or project at St. Luke’s.
Events in red below are currently open for registration!
- Dinner by Starlight
St. Luke's University Hospital–Bethlehem
- Charity Ball
- Boutique at the Rink
- Classic on the Green
- Night of Heroes Trauma Event
Carbon Campus / Miners Campus / Lehighton Campus
- St. Luke's Day at Blue Mountain Resort
- Party at the Peak
- Hospice Charity Bike Ride
- Hospice Luminaria
- Corks & Forks
Quakertown | Upper Bucks Campus
- Caring for Our Community: View the wellness videos!
- TGIF @ Flynn’s
View all St. Luke's events on our Events Calendar to see what else is being offered.
Please contact our Development Department at 484-526-3067 for information on how you can support one of these events or plan your own fundraiser for St. Luke’s.
A named endowment may be created and designated to a specific program with a gift or pledge of $10,000 or more. When your endowment is fully funded, only a percentage of the interest earned on the fund will be spent each year, leaving the principal to remain intact in perpetuity.
Please call 484-526-3067 to connect with someone in our Development Office to learn how you can create a permanent legacy through a named endowment.
There are many benefits to donating long term appreciated stock which has been held for more than 12 months.
- You can claim a charitable deduction for the fair market value of long-term appreciated stock (up to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income).
- You avoid capital gains that you would otherwise pay if you sold the stock.
- You can make a larger gift than if you sold the securities and donated the net proceeds.
- It may help to lower federal income tax for the current tax year.
One of the easiest ways you can leave a legacy benefiting the health and well-being of your community is through a will bequest naming St. Luke’s as a beneficiary.
Please use the Contact Us form to let us know if you have already included St. Luke’s University Health Network in your estate plan.
Another way to support St. Luke’s, while preserving income for yourself, is through a life-income gift. Some of the options you might consider include:
Some examples of other gifts you can make that cost you nothing during your lifetime or that preserve your assets include: