As of Tuesday, March 8, St. Luke’s University Health Network has relaxed its masking requirements at its hospitals and other facilities within Pennsylvania.
- Masking will be optional for vaccinated staff unless they are providing direct patient care.
- Optional masking areas will include charting areas, nurse stations, corridors, cafeteria, lobbies, offices, meetings, lectures, etc.
- Masking will be optional for vaccinated patients for the duration of their stay/visit in both our inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- Masking will be optional for visitors (who are still required to be vaccinated) for the duration of their visit in both our inpatient and outpatient facilities.
Our updated visitor policy can be found online: St. Luke's - Visiting Hours (slhn.org)
- Masking will remain required for unvaccinated outpatients.
Due to varying regulations in New Jersey, these changes will apply to our Pennsylvania facilities only for now.