Your health care needs don’t stop, and neither do we.
Schedule a Virtual Visit with your Doctor
- Perfect for routine medical care and appointments
- Call your providers office to schedule.
- Don't have a provider?
Need to See a Doctor Now?
- Connect with a provider on-demand for urgent needs such as a cold or stomach bug
St. Luke's App
What to Expect
Prior to your visit, it’s important to test your technology and equipment.
- Select your “exam” room. Consider where you want the visit to take place – it should be a space that is well-lit, quiet and has good internet connectivity. Privacy is also a factor as you may be discussing sensitive topics with your doctor, or may need to show him or her a rash or area of your body.
- If you're using a laptop with a camera, try to place on a few books so that the camera is eye level. If you're using a smartphone rest it on a shelf or place it on a stand. That way you and your provider can have a clear conversation without the camera moving around.
- If you have access to a thermometer and/or blood pressure cuff, take your temperature and blood pressure and record your numbers to share with the doctor.
You and your provider will have a conversation how you feel, how long you may have had symptoms or issues, and talk through the appropriate care plan. Based on your discussion, your clinician may be able to recommend a treatment or discuss next steps for your continued health.
There may be a possibility that additional in-person testing or diagnostics may be required based on what you discuss.
Having trouble connecting? Call your provider directly and they can help.