Helping you overcome bone and soft tissue cancers.
Trust the orthopedic oncology health experts.
Bone and soft tissue cancers significantly impact your health and require medical attention. As one of only a few hundred orthopedic oncology doctors in the nation—and the sole provider in the Greater Lehigh Valley region—St. Luke's Orthopedic Care offers unparalleled expertise in this highly specialized field. We’re committed to providing personalized care.
Conditions we treat
We address a range of orthopedic cancer conditions, such as primary tumors of the musculoskeletal system and other cancers that have metastasized to bone. Common issues like bone or soft tissue sarcomas often lead to discomfort or reduced functionality, making it essential to seek medical attention. We treat both primary and secondary orthopedic cancer concerns, including:
- Benign tumors of the musculoskeletal system
- Metastatic disease to the bone
- Primary bone sarcomas
- Primary soft tissue (muscle and skin) sarcomas and malignancies
Many orthopedic oncology conditions can be managed with non-surgical methods, including chemotherapy and radiation therapy. However, for more complicated cases when surgery is necessary, our experienced orthopedic oncologist is ready to help. He’s skilled in performing both standard and complex surgical procedures, such as:
- Excision of masses, both benign and malignant of the musculoskeletal system including muscles and bones
- Treatment of metastatic disease to bone with limb salvage techniques
- Large resection of primary sarcomas of bone with complex reconstruction and limb salvage techniques