St. Luke’s Miners Campus
360 West Ruddle Street
Coaldale, PA 18218
You never know where you’ll be when an emergency happens. It’s something most people don’t even want to think about.
But know this, there’s a St. Luke’s Emergency Room always nearby... always ready for you – close to home or wherever you are when you need us most.
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Miners Campus means to you:
- Accredited stroke and chest pain center
- A full, state-of-the-art emergency department serving more than 19,000 patients annually. We are your local hospital - 97% of patients who arrive at St. Luke’s Miners Campus are treated here, with only 3% needing treatment at St. Luke’s more advanced facilities.
- A beautiful, newly designed and expanded unit featuring 25 patient beds in private rooms, two trauma rooms and a brand new, state-of-the-art 64 slice CT scanner for patient imaging.
- Accredited Level IV trauma center.
- An expert team of board certified emergency physicians provide 24 hours a day, seven-days-a-week care for patients.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center - We utilize the best practices in heart care to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack.
By choosing any one of our St. Luke’s Emergency Rooms, you can rest-assured that you will always receive the highest level of care for yourself and your loved ones. As a network, we are able to easily share information and expertise between our hospitals and our physician practices to provide you with the best emergency care possible.
Don’t wait – let others know St. Luke’s is your choice...when it matters most!
Highest Level of Care Close to Home
St. Luke’s Miners Campus' Emergency Room (ER) is accessible 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. The staff offers life-saving expertise for those suffering from chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, lacerations, broken bones, high fever, dizziness and fainting, seizures, poisonings and other life threatening ailments.
Wondering if you should go directly to the Emergency Room? Call your doctors office? Or should you go to walk-in care or try a video visit? Finding the right care at the right place at the right time is easy! Watch this video to find out more!