St. Luke’s University Health Network has again received top honors as part of the Times News Online Readers' Choice awards. The Network has been named winner of the following categories:
- Cardiology - St. Luke’s Cardiology Associates
- Family Doctor - St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Home Health Care - St. Luke’s Home Health
- Hospital - St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Kidney Dialysis - St. Luke’s University Health Network Outpatient Dialysis Centers
- Orthopedic Care - St. Luke’s Orthopedic Care
- Pediatrician - St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy at St. Luke’s
- Speech Therapy - St. Luke’s Physical Therapy
- Urgent Care - St. Luke’s CareNow
Each year, Times News readers are asked to vote for exceptional businesses or services, including health care, throughout the Lehigh Valley. Thousands of readers weighed in with their choices in hundreds of categories. Readers have rated St. Luke’s as their choice for the region’s best health care year after year.
“We take great pride in this recognition because it means that we’re fulfilling our mission to provide easy access to quality health care for the Lehigh Valley,” says John Nespoli, Carbon Region President, St. Luke’s University Health Network. “To be recognized for consistently achieving our goals as a unified team committed to health care, is certainly a validation of our efforts.”
In addition to the pride and distinction that comes with the “Best Hospital” award, the entire St. Luke’s University Health Network is honored to be the peoples’ choice for so many services.
“We are committed to providing the best possible experience for all our patients,” says David Gibson, St. Luke’s Carbon Vice President of Patient Care. “By assembling the very best medical staff and facilities throughout our Network, we help patients stay informed, educated and most of all, healthy.”