Palliative and Supportive Care Services are provided by specially trained doctors, nurse practitioners, advance practitioners, nurses and social workers. This special team of experts work with you to assess your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs and provide care for you and your family.
- Improve quality of life
- Control pain and other symptoms
- Communicate with other health care professionals involved in your care and coordinate care
- Support your family and caregivers
- Provide you with emotional and spiritual support
- Plan your care
- Reduce stress and anxiety experienced by your family and friends