PHILLIPSBURG, N.J. - St. Luke’s University Health Network has acquired Affiliates in Clinical Services, PC, effective July 1. The practice has been renamed St. Luke’s Psychiatric Associates – Phillipsburg.
All existing affiliates and clinical practitioners will remain part of the practice, which provides individual, couples and family therapeutic services. Gerald Groves Jr., MD, will remain a collaborative physician.
The practice still will be located at 305 Roseberry Street, Suite 8.
“The acquisition enhances our ability to serve those in need of support and guidance in these difficult times and well into the future,” says Michael Ware, LPC, a founder and co-owner. “It gives our patients access to a larger network and provides greater stability in this climate where healthcare delivery must stay up-to-date and meet new challenges.”
New and existing patients are welcome. The practice accepts all major commercial insurances.
Hours will remain the same as well. The new telephone number is 908-847-7514. Patients with questions can contact practice administrator Sandra Bailie. Appointments can be scheduled on the telephone.
Since the coronavirus pandemic, the practice has provided continued access through virtual sessions (Telemedicine) for all persons seeking treatment. It is important to check with your insurance provider regarding telemedicine coverage as we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The practice will begin seeing in person visits based upon the St. Luke’s Physician Group (SLPG) protocols.
Patients are pre-screened for COVID-19 with a series of questions and must wear facemasks for in-person visits. Any persons entering the practice for care will have their temperature taken. In addition, persons accompanying a patient must wear a face mask and agree to have their temperature checked as well. The practice will continue to follow these guidelines to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
Sam Kennedy, Corporate Communications Director, 484-526-4134, email@example.com
About St. Luke’s
Founded in 1872, St. Luke's University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke's is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke's created the Lehigh Valley's first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 34 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 263 residents and fellows. St. Luke's is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. In 2019, three of IBM Watson Health's 100 Top Hospitals were St. Luke's hospitals. St. Luke's University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health seven times total and five years in a row. St. Luke's has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program. Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN's information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke's is also recognized as one of the state's lowest cost providers.