St. Luke’s Occupational Medicine provides flexible, fee-based, onsite health and safety programs that can be custom-designed to accommodate your unique needs and culture, no matter the size of your business.
For small or medium size companies, our onsite programs provide a full range of health and safety services without the expense of employing full- or part-time staff.
For larger companies with in-house health departments, our programs provide a broad array of cost-effective options. A sampler of onsite services:
- Injury prevention, Safety and Ergonomic Training Programs
- OSHA Compliance Testing and Programs
- Pre-employment Physicals and Testing
- Controlled Substance Testing and Surveillance
- DOT/non-DOT Compliant Programs
- Rehabilitation Programs
Other programs are offered according to your needs.