St. Luke’s Occupational Medicine has been providing high quality, cost effective health care services to employers in our region for more than three decades.
There are many reasons that Lehigh Valley employers choose St. Luke’s Occupational Medicine, including our:
- Expertise: We have more than three decades of experience in providing health and safety services to businesses in and around the Lehigh Valley. Our team includes board certified physicians, physician assistants, case managers and nurse practitioners.
- Access: Our comprehensive occupational health services - ranging from work injury care, to physical exams, to substance abuse testing - are provided at convenient locations across the region, with more sites being added every year. Check our website for the most up-to-date listing of clinics and hours of operation. In addition, we offer onsite services that can be customized to meet your needs.
- Coordination of care: Our case managers will work with you, your insurer and our health care professionals to coordinate care for injured employees and facilitate their return to work. Our providers are trained in Workers’ Compensation and OSHA protocols.
- Communication: We will keep you fully informed by phone, email or both according to your preferences. We will provide you with direct contact information for key staff members in the areas of injury care, physical exams and drug testing.
- High-quality, cost-effective care: St. Luke’s has earned high marks for excellence in the quality of the care we provide, and we continue to be the most cost-effective health network in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas.