At St. Luke’s, we believe our continued journey to excellence with patients and employees is built upon a skilled, experienced and caring workforce. We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits programs along with management support for the life of your career.
It is the policy of St. Luke’s University Health Network (“St. Luke’s”) that all employees and applicants for employment at the sites below are afforded equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as may be defined by applicable law. All employment decisions will be based upon the individual’s qualifications, including length of service at St. Luke’s, for the position being filled.
- St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Allentown Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Anderson Campus (Easton, PA)
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Gnaden Huetten Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Miners Campus (Coaldale, PA)
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Monroe Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Palmerton Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Quakertown Campus
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Sacred Heart Campus
- Visiting Nurse Association of St. Luke’s
- St. Luke’s Physicians Group – PA
- St. Luke’s Hospital – Warren Campus (Phillipsburg, NJ)
- St. Luke’s Physicians Group – NJ
St. Luke’s University Health Network complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process should contact the Human Resources department for the campus posting the position.
If because of a disability you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or hiring process, please submit a written request to the Human Resources Department at Human.Resources@sluhn.org for the entity to which you are applying that explains the accommodation needed.
You can apply for jobs by clicking Search Careers. Once you create an account in our system and upload your resume, you can apply to any of our current openings. You will receive a confirmation email upon successfully applying for a position.