- Will I see my regular physician if I choose an online visit through St. Luke’s Care Anywhere?
At times you may log on and see the same staff and physicians you’d see if you came into one of St. Luke’s Care Now locations for an in-person visit. In other instances, you may log on and see staff and physicians that are part of your hospital’s larger network of health care providers.
- Are online visits as good as in-person visits?
Patients who use St. Luke’s Care Anywhere are usually very satisfied with the care they receive during their online visit. While there are some differences between online visits and in-person visits, it’s important to remember that each and every department evaluates whether or not St. Luke’s Care Anywhere is appropriate for specific types of follow-up appointments before offering them as an option to patients like you.
- How long will my online visit last?
Just like a regular visit in the office, your visit length with vary. Every group of physicians decides the appropriate visit length for your specific need.
- What if my condition does not improve?
If your condition does not improve within 24-48 hours or in the amount of time your care provider indicated you should seek additional care in person.
- Are all physicians employed by St. Luke’s University Health Network?
In an effort to provide timely and comprehensive service, some of the available physicians are independent contractors, and are NOT employed by St. Luke’s University Health Network, St. Luke’s Hospital or St. Luke’s Physician Group, Inc (“St. Luke’s”). The physicians employed by St. Luke’s are identified by a yellow star () in the top left corner of their picture. Should you desire to be seen by a St. Luke’s employed physician, kindly choose a physician with the yellow star in their picture.
- Have questions or technical issues?
Call 888-325-5515 for help!
Who provides care at St. Luke’s Care Now?
At every St. Luke’s Care Now, receive care from a St. Luke’s primary care provider.
St. Luke’s affiliated physicians and physician’s assistants provide quality walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries at every St. Luke’s Care Now location. Part of St. Luke’s University Health Network, you know you and your family will receive St. Luke’s quality care.
If you're already a St. Luke’s patient, it means your care will be fully coordinated and completely seamless. If you're not a patient, you'll have access to some of the highest quality, most advanced medicine in the region.
Will my insurance be accepted at the St. Luke’s Care Now?
Most major insurance plans are accepted. Many plans offer lower co-pays for walk-in care centers when compared to Emergency Room visits. However, you should check with your insurance carrier for more information.
Are co-payments due at the time of service?
Yes, co-payments are due at the time of service. Any balance is the patient’s responsibility and will be billed. Thank you.
What happens after I leave the St. Luke’s Care Now?
- You will be notified of all follow-up procedures, including the need to contact your primary care physician.
- If you do not have a primary care physician, we will be happy to give you a referral.
- You will be contacted with the results of any abnormal lab work or X-rays.
- With your permission, a copy of your medical records will be forwarded to your primary care physician.