Spinach and Artichoke Dip
*Greek yogurt has a thick consistency, allowing even the nonfat version to give your recipes the creaminess you want.
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar of artichoke heart quarters, drained and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend together cream cheese, greek yogurt, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and garlic using a hand mixer.
- Add the thawed and fully drained spinach and artichokes.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes until the cheese starts to brown.
- Serve hot with celery sticks, carrot sticks, low-salt crackers, and tortilla chips.