Recovering from a stroke can be physically and emotionally challenging. St. Luke’s Acute Rehabilitation Center provides a coordinated, outcome-driven approach dedicated to helping you regain your independence as quickly as possible. Compassionate, patient focused care is delivered in a state-of-the-art facility to help restore your quality of life.
Our Approach to Care
- Daily inpatient medical follow-up with 24/7 access to St. Luke’s Physicians and Specialists
- Coordinated multi-disciplinary team provides stroke specialty care including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Rehab Nursing
- Patients receive individualized stroke care with at least three hours of therapy five days per week
- Advanced technology including the Walk Aide system, ReoGO and body weight support gait training is available to optimize mobility
- Dedicated Case Management services providing carryover to facilitate the transition and ease from inpatient to outpatient for you and your family
- You and your family are encouraged to attend our monthly stroke club meetings
- Neuropsychology services are available to assist with adaptation and coping following your stroke
- Stroke specific education including risk factor reduction, healthy lifestyle changes, medication management, and caregiver support are an integral part of our program
St. Luke’s Acute Rehabilitation Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). As an accredited center, we are committed to continuous quality improvement and patient satisfaction.
For more information about St. Luke’s Acute Rehabilitation Center, please contact our admissions team at 484-526-4242.
Stroke Atlas Support Group: Adapting to Life after Stroke
Find strength through support. Connect with other stroke survivors and caregivers to share experiences and information.
Group meets the third Tuesday of the month from 4-5 PM. Register through the Event Calendar at www.sluhn.org or call 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537), option 4.