The application deadline for our program is October 21. All applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS) and meet the eligibility requirements listed below. Please use the NRMP program number 2176080A0.
The minimum eligibility requirements for the residency are:
- 1. All applicants must be graduates of a United States medical school.
- 2. All applicants should have graduated from medical school within the past five (5) years.
- 3. All applicants should have three (3) letters of recommendation from clinical preceptors submitted through ERAS (hard copies will not be accepted).
- 4. All applicants must have successfully passed their USMLE/COMLEX examinations on the first attempt.
- 5. We do not sponsor visas.
- 6. All applicants must demonstrate through their personal statement and/or letters of recommendation a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of Dermatology and the principles of the St. Luke’s Dermatology Residency.
- 7. At this time, we are unable to interview any candidates who have completed prior training in an accredited residency program.
- 8. The deadline for application is October 21 of the current interviewing season.
Selected candidates will be invited for interviews in November and December. Virtual interviews available.
For more information on the rank process and specific deadlines, please see: http://www.nrmp.org/match-calendars/