Health Screen Requirements:
- Drug screen < 30 days prior to start date – re-done if returning after a break of employment greater than 30 days
- Physical within 30 days of start; if break in employment exceeds 6 months, attestation/questionnaire to be completed by primary care physician
- Two documented doses of MMR vaccine or MMR titers (IgG) showing immunity
- Two documented doses of Chickenpox vaccine or Varicella titer (IgG) showing immunity
- Up-to-date TDAP (Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis) is required (<10 years prior to start date)
- Tuberculin (TB) Testing: A 2-step Tuberculin Skin Test (TST)/Mantoux (PPD)*, or 1-step if testing is done annually, or results of a blood test QuantiFERON-TB Gold Test (QFT) within the past 12 months is required; most recent test should be < 3 months prior to start date
- Current proof of Influenza (Flu shot): SLUHN requires mandatory influenza vaccination on anyone in the network between Oct 1 to end of influenza activity.
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Series: Documentation of three doses of vaccine or a titer showing immunity (HBsAb >10) are strongly encouraged for anyone with potential exposure to blood & body fluids. If the individual declines immunization, Declination form must be completed.
- Covid-19 Vaccinations prior to start date.
Background Check Requirements:
- Criminal Background Check (PATCH): https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Child Abuse History Clearance: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/Home OR Older Adult Abuse History Clearance depending on the position requirements – if done within 6 months, documentation and proof of submission required prior to start date – can start with results pending
- FBI Fingerprinting Results: https://uenroll.identogo.com/(Service Code is 1KG756) if done within 6 months, documentation and proof of submission required prior to start date – can start with results pending, if Pennsylvania State Police report comes back with a recent report, updated FBI results will be required prior to being cleared to start
- OIG: https://exclusions.oig.hhs.gov/( Be sure the date that this was checked is on the saved document)
- SAM: https://www.sam.gov/SAM/pages/public/searchRecords/advancedPIRSearch.jsf (Be sure the Exclusion Status you select “ALL” and the date that this was checked is on the saved document)
- Medicheck: https://www.humanservices.state.pa.us/Medchk/MedchkSearch/Index ( Only search by name not by provider license number and be sure the date that this was checked is on the saved document)
- New Jersey Consolidated Debarment Report: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/debarment/debarsearch.shtml (If applicable, be sure the date that this was checked is on the saved document)
- U.S. Department of Treasury Specially Designated Nationals List: https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/Be sure the date that this was checked is on the saved document)
- National Sex Offenders List https://www.nsopw.gov/Search/Verification (If applicable, be sure the date that this was checked is on the saved document)