Sr. Program Coordinator
We trust that the following information will be helpful as you consider our program, and we wish you well during the application process.
To apply for the upcoming fellowship year, submit a letter of interest along with a CV and all prerequisite materials listed below no later than September 1 to:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Attn: Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Attention: Cardiolgy Fellowship
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cardiology Fellowship program administrators.
- Candidates should be board-certified in internal medicine and board-eligible in cardiology.
- Successful candidates must have a Medical Training License in the State of Pennsylvania when their training begins on July 1st.
- No trainee will be permitted to begin clinical training until properly licensed in Pennsylvania. The process can take as long as 6 to 9 months. Licensure is the trainee's responsibility.
- Applicants with current or previous postgraduate medical training must provide documentation and verification of approved training from the program director or supervisor of the previous training.
- Graduates of foreign medical schools will need to submit documentation with English translation so that the credentials may be evaluated. Photocopies of all examination results, letter/score results and visa/citizenship papers must bear official seals and include dates and certificate numbers. If the applicant has a current visa, the status must include entry and expiration dates.