Family Medicine Residency - Warren
Welcome to the Family Medicine Residency Program at the St. Luke’s University Health Network Warren Campus! Our program is unique in its ability to provide you with real experience and quality education in an intimate learning environment.
Since 1980, our program has been training high quality physicians who move on to practice in a diverse variety of communities and settings. Our graduates attest to the educational value the Family Medicine – Warren Residency Program provided them to give them confidence in starting their careers.
Find out more about St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency.
Some of our many perks include:
- An outstanding reputation: We were the first program nationally to be accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). You will be based at a 92-bed community hospital.
- A perfect location: We are located just outside the Lehigh Valley, in Phillipsburg, NJ. Our residents make special use of our proximity to Pennsylvania by training and holding licenses in both NJ and PA. The Lehigh Valley is only one-and-a-half hours from both New York City and Philadelphia. There are so many great restaurants, sporting activities, cultural events and nightspots to enjoy.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Clerkships for 3rd and 4th year medical students to enhance their medical experience and knowledge. Excellent opportunities exist to learn more about family medicine and other specialties in a friendly, nurturing environment. Free housing, parking and meals are provided.
Family Medicine Residency Program Director
“We are proud of the experience we provide our residents to set them up for success as they progress through their careers. Our faculty is excited to work with and support you. I welcome you to visit both our beautiful office and hospital to learn why you should choose our excellent residency program.”
– Nandhini Veeraraghavan, MD