All applications to St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency Program must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications made through the mail, electronic mail or by telephone will not be considered.
The minimum eligibility requirements for the residency are:
- All applicants must be graduates of a United States allopathic or osteopathic medical school or an international medical school recognized by the World Health Organization.
- All graduates of international medical schools should have completed at least one (1) year of US clinical experience.
- All applicants should have three (3) letters of recommendation from clinical preceptors, preferably from the United States or Canada.
- All applicants must demonstrate through their personal statement and/or letters of recommendation a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of Family Medicine and the principles of the St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency.
- The deadline for application is December 1 of the current interviewing season.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.