Residency Orientation 4 weeks Family Medicine Hospital Service 8 weeks Critical Care 4 weeks Night Float 2 x 2 weeks
Obstetrics - Gynecology 8 weeks Pediatrics (Inpatient and Ambulatory) 8 weeks General Surgery 4 weeks Emergency Medicine 4 weeks Community Medicine
2 weeks Cardiology (Inpatient) 4 weeks Hospice and Palliative Medicine 2 weeks
Family Medicine Hospital Service 4 weeks Critical Care 4 weeks Obstetrics - Gynecology 4 weeks Pediatrics (Inpatient) 4 weeks Ophthalmology 2 weeks ENT 2 weeks Orthopedics 4 weeks Geriatric Medicine 4 weeks Introduction to Health Systems 4 weeks Psychiatry 4 weeks Elective 4 weeks Night Float 2 x 2 weeks
Pulmonary Medicine (Ambulatory) 4 weeks
Family Medicine Hospital Service 4 weeks Pediatrics Outpatient 4 weeks Obstetrics - Gynecology 4 weeks Pediatrics (Ambulatory) 4 weeks Sports Medicine 4 weeks Dermatology 2 weeks Ambulatory Medicine 4 weeks Radiology 2 weeks Urology 4 weeks Urogynecology 4 weeks Elective 16 weeks Night Float 2 x 2 weeks
- 2 resident retreats yearly
- Monthly wellness meetings with resident suggested discussion topics
- Wellness check-ins with our behavioral health specialist
- Wellness and burnout assessment twice yearly
- OMT clinic weekly. Residents rotate through this experience to have dedicated outpatient time for OMT.
- Monthly OPTI lectures with all osteopathic residents in the Lehigh valley.
- Osteopathic lectures embedded into academic day schedule for both osteopathic and allopathic residents.
- Each resident creates a long term relationship with a community organization and regular involvement in their mission.
- Monthly nursing home rounds with longitudinal care for patients under the supervision of our Geriatric Medicine faculty.