All applications to St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency Program must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications made through the mail, electronic mail or by telephone will not be considered.
The minimum eligibility requirements for the residency are:
1. All applicants must be graduates of a United States allopathic or osteopathic medical school or an international medical school recognized by the World Health Organization.
2. All graduates of international medical schools should have completed at least one (1) year of US clinical experience.
3. All applicants should have three (3) letters of recommendation from clinical preceptors, preferably from the United States or Canada.
4. All applicants must have graduated from medical school within the past five (5) years.
5. All applicants must have successfully passed their USMLE/COMLEX examinations.
6. The St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency Anderson Program does not sponsor Visas.
7. All applicants must demonstrate through their personal statement and/or letters of recommendation a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of Family Medicine and the principles of the St. Luke’s Family Medicine Residency.
8. The deadline for application is December 1st of the current interviewing season.
9. We will continue with exclusively virtual interviewing this season. An in-person end-of-season open house may be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Questions can be directed to our program specialist: