We currently are accepting applications for two fellowship positions to begin July 1. We trust that the following information will be helpful as you consider our program, and we wish you well during the application process.
Please complete the application for Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship which is available from the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Inquiries regarding the Fellowship program can be made via e-mail to to Maheep Vikram, MD, Program Director, Maheep.Vikram@sluhn.org.
- Inquiries regarding your ERAS application and arrangements for interviews can be directed via e-mail or phone to Nicole Toland, Fellowship Program Specialist, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our program participates with the national matching program. You will need to contact the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) at nrmp.org for the Primary Care Sports Medicine Specialty Match Applicant Agreement. Candidates should be board-eligible or board-certified in a primary care specialty. We maintain our academic affiliation with the Family Medicine Residency Program at St. Luke’s University Health Network. The Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requires that sports medicine fellowship programs provide their fellows with a continuity care experience within their primary care specialty. Our fellows will maintain their primary care skills by teaching and seeing patients in their primary care specialty.
- to be announced: Fellows can start submitting applications to programs via ERAS
- to be announced: Programs can begin reviewing applications
- to be announced: Virtual and in-person interviews will be conducted
- to be announced: Final date for the acceptance of rank order lists via the NRMP web site
- to be announced: Match Day results will be available