All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pennsylvania pharmacist licensure (must obtain by October 1)
- Please review the pharmacist licensure requirements on the Pennsylvania Board of Pharmacy web site
- Graduation from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Ability to fulfill a one-year commitment to complete the residency program
The Residency Program utilizes the PhORCAS system for applications. The application deadline is the first Friday of January (e.g., for 2023, January 6th). The following application materials are required:
- Official academic transcripts
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three professional letters of recommendation
The residency program director reserves the right to request copies of narrative comments from completed APPE rotations as well as specific information about course curriculum and content.
The residency selection committee will contact candidates for an on-site interview.
First Friday of January (e.g., for 2023, January 6th)
Justin Miller, Pharm.D.
St. Luke’s University Health Network - Allentown Campus
Department of Pharmacy
1736 Hamilton St.
Allentown, PA 18104