Didactics and Conferences
Weekly Half-Day Didactic Sessions
Tuesday afternoons are for learning!
- Lectures based on American Board of Pediatrics Content Specifications
- Weekly Case Conference
- Monthly Program Director/Associate Program Director Round Table/Wellness
- Monthly Chair of Pediatrics Rounds
- Monthly Simulation Sessions
- Variety of conferences including:
- Culinary Medicine
Weekly Noon Conferences
Our weekly noon conferences take place on Mondays at 12pm and rotate to include:
- Board Review
- Ethics cases/lectures
- Drug/ECG/Genetic Disease of the Month
- Journal Club
- Radiology Case Conference
Medical Education Grand Rounds
Join all SLUHN residents for a monthly series of topics related to all residency programs including wellness, communication, hospital policies, etc.
Scholarly Activity Lecture Series
Join all SLUHN residents for a monthly series of topics related to scholarly activity.
Department of Pediatrics Grand Rounds
Join the entire Department of Pediatrics for a monthly lecture from internal and external speakers.
- April 2022
“Pattern Recognition: Pediatric Non-accidental Trauma”
Thane A. Blinman, MD, MBA, Dept of Surgery, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- March 2022
“Thyroid Disease in Children and Adolescents”
Deepa Mathew, DO, Dept of Pediatric Endocrinology, St Luke’s University Health Network
- Feb 2022
“What is Pediatric Palliative Care and Why Does it Matter?”
Maria Christina Johnson, MD