St. Luke’s Outpatient Behavioral Health programs provide evidence-based, patient-centered care using a team approach that draws on the expertise of our diverse and experienced staff. As the foundation for our treatment, we offer the following programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed for patients who require intensive, structured treatment five days a week, yet do not require the 24-hour care provided through our Inpatient Program. Patients can enter the program in two ways—either as a “step down” from an inpatient hospitalization, or as a “step up” from a community or outpatient setting. Licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists meet with patients to continually review progress.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides group psychotherapy three days a week. It creates a safe, supportive environment in which individuals can learn about mental illness, better understand symptoms, gain more awareness of emotions and patterns they engage in, and develop coping skills and increased capacity to solve problems – all with the goal of maintaining mental health.
- Psychiatry and Therapy Programming
- Our team of psychiatrists provides comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and medication management.
- Group, Individual, and Family Therapy are provided by our experienced team of psychotherapists, utilizing the latest in evidence-based treatment modalities.
Outpatient Behavioral Health & Psychiatry also provides Gender Affirming services and culturally competent LGBTQIA+ care.