St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services
St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services provides the necessary resources, feedback and appreciation to the EMS providers, firefighters, 911 dispatchers, police officers and other pre-hospital providers who are committed to serving our patients and communities.
Network Pre-Hospital Liaisons
Jeffrey Yanochko, NRP
NOTE: If you would wish to observe a cardiac catherization,
please contact Jeffrey by phone or e-mail above.
Adam Maziuk, NRP, MICP, ACM-FP
NOTE: If you would wish to schedule a hybrid O.R. Tour,
please contact Adam by phone or e-mail above.
Pre-Hospital Liaison Roles
- Serve as the first line contact for regional pre-hospital providers
- Plan, organize and coordinate educational opportunities for our pre-hospital community
- Provide patient feedback for pre-hospital providers
- Represent the St. Luke’s University Health Network at regional EMS events and conferences
- Assist the pre-hospital community in identifying and addressing concerns or suggestions related to St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services based on the needs of the pre-hospital community
- Coordinate EMS Week activities
Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
The St. Luke's University Health Network is committed to Pre-Hospital education. We offer continuing education courses on a nearly monthly basis. If you are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact a Pre-Hospital Liaison through this web site.
Understanding the Electrocardiogram
We would like to thank Dave Kasarda, MD, ED Attending Physician and Bethlehem Township Fire Department EMS Medical Director for providing a copy of his recent EKG presentation delivered during our Paramedic Refresher Program.
Have you ever wondered what happened to your patients after you transported them to the hospital? If so, please call the Pre-Hospital Liaisons.
Please contact a St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Liaison with:
- Continuing education requests
- Grand round case review requests
- Patient follow-up requests
2015 National Registry Paramedic Refresher
Dates and Times
- January 12 – 16 and January 19 – 23, 2015
The 48-hour NREMT-P Refresher will be run two consecutive weeks. Paramedics must attend 1 Monday, 1 Tuesday, 1 Wednesday, 1 Thursday and 1 Friday to complete the requirements.
This refresher is designed for Paramedics seeking re-registrant status. This program is not recommended for Paramedics looking to challenge the National Registry Paramedic Exam.
Space is limited and spots are reserved to those Paramedics actively practicing in the St. Luke's University Health Network region.
Dewey Fire Company
502 Durham Street
Hellertown, PA 18055
Maps & Directions
If you have any questions, please contact:
Network Pre-Hospital Liaison
Learn more and register today!
|For information and registration for CPR, ACLS and PALS Courses, please call Education Services at 484-526-4125.