St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services
St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Services provides the necessary resources, feedback and appreciation to the EMS providers, firefighters, 911 dispatchers, police officers and other pre-hospital providers who are committed to serving our patients and communities.
Network Pre-Hospital Liaisons
Please contact one of your St. Luke's Pre-Hospital Liaison's with:
- Continuing education requests
- Grand round case review requests
- Patient follow-up requests
Jeffrey Yanochko, NRP
NOTE: If you would wish to observe a cardiac catherization,
please contact Jeffrey by phone or e-mail above.
Adam Maziuk, NRP, MICP, ACM-FP
NOTE: If you would wish to schedule a hybrid O.R. Tour,
please contact Adam by phone or e-mail above.
Pre-Hospital Liaison Roles
- Serve as the first line contact for regional pre-hospital providers
- Plan, organize and coordinate educational opportunities for our pre-hospital community
- Provide patient feedback for pre-hospital providers
- Represent the St. Luke’s University Health Network at regional EMS events and conferences
- Assist the pre-hospital community in identifying and addressing concerns or suggestions related to St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services based on the needs of the pre-hospital community
- Coordinate EMS Week activities
- Assist Health Network Service Lines with maintaining accreditations specific to EMS activities
- Assist, Coordinate and Participate in Health Network Emergency Operations and Planning
Pre-Hospital Educational Programs
The St. Luke's University Health Network is committed to Pre-Hospital education. We offer continuing education courses on a monthly basis. If you are interested in a specific topic or would like an education session at your facility, please contact a Pre-Hospital Liaison. For a list of new and upcoming continuing education classes visit our Pre-Hospital Education page.
ECG Interpretation for the Pre-Hospital Professional
We would like to thank Huseng Vefali, MD, Cardiology Fellow with St. Luke's Heart and Vascular for providing a copy of his recent EKG presentation delivered during our Paramedic Refresher Program.
Have you ever wondered what happened to your patients after you transported them to the hospital? If so, please complete the on-line request below. One of St. Luke's University Health Network's Pre-Hospital Liaisons will contact you within 24 hours of submission.