The well-known, community-based practice, Stoneridge Obstetrics and Gynecology, has joined St. Luke’s University Health Network.
“The team at St. Luke’s Obstetrics & Gynecology prioritizes personalized, patient-centered care with an emphasis on building relationships of trust. This culture is part of what makes the physicians and staff at Stoneridge thrilled to be joining the St. Luke’s family,” said Stoneridge’s Dr. Brandon Martin.
The practice will be known as St. Luke’s OB/GYN – Stoneridge and the team will continue to provide the personalized and compassionate OB/GYN care patients expect at their office locations in Sellersville and Harleysville and will continue to deliver babies at Grand View Health.
“We want to reassure all patients that the personalized and compassionate OB/GYN care that they expect, and deserve, will continue to be provided by the Stoneridge OB/GYN team that they trust and by St. Luke’s – the Network our Stoneridge doctors trust,” says Justin Kashner, MBA, Service Line Administrator, Women’s Health, St. Luke’s University Health Network. “The entire team at St. Luke’s Obstetrics & Gynecology delivers personalized care, focused on each patient, what matters most to them and to building a trust between each other…a trust that means everything in health care.”
Stoneridge’s expert team of providers includes:
- Keren Hancock, DO
- Brandon Martin, MD
- Lane Moskoff, MD
- Mary Pagan, MD
- Kimberly Smith, MD
- Elizabeth Grasmeder-Smith, MSN, APN-BC
- Donna Kuhn, MSN, NP-C
“St. Luke’s is committed to growth in the community,” adds Dennis Pfleiger, President, St. Luke’s Upper Bucks Campus. “In addition to St. Luke’s OB/GYN – Stoneridge, St. Luke’s has added primary care and pediatric practices in our community, increased access to specialty care services for adults and children and opened the beautiful, state-of-the-art St. Luke’s Upper Bucks Campus, with easy access, amenities and new services being offered. We are excited at what the future holds for all of us, and for generations to come!”
In addition to routine exams, screenings and prenatal care, St. Luke’s OB/GYN – Stoneridge providers treat a variety of obstetrics and gynecology conditions and work closely with specialists when needed. The team specializes in:
- Gynecology: Comprehensive gynecologic care for women of all ages, at all stages - from adolescence through menopause
- Obstetrics: Complete obstetrical care encompassing prenatal, delivery and post-partum care for normal and high-risk pregnancies, collaborating with St. Luke’s Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists
- Infertility: In-depth fertility consultations and testing for women who have been trying to get pregnant without success
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Minimally invasive procedures for a wide range of conditions, including endometriosis, fibroids and ovarian cysts
St. Luke’s OB/GYN - Stoneridge practices are located at:
670 Lawn Avenue, Suite 4
Sellersville, PA 18960
270 Main Street, Suite 104
Harleysville, PA 19438