College Specialty Program
We are excited to extend an offer to participate in a College Specialty Program! This program will be a wonderful opportunity to learn more about various careers in healthcare. We are confident you will find it to be a very rewarding experience!
Please complete the following steps and return to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the due date.
Step 1 - Education and Orientation Materials
1 a. Volunteer Orientation Handbook
- Read the handbook
- Complete the post-test Answers to the post-test will be sent directly to Volunteer Services. A confirmation of submission email will be sent immediately.
1 b. Essentials Newsletter for Volunteers
- Read the newsletter and complete the post-test at the end of the newsletter
- Complete the post-test. Answers to the post-test will be sent directly to Volunteer Services. A confirmation of submissino email will be sent immediately.
Step 2 - Please register and complete the criminal clearances
2 a. Complete the volunteer background consent, clearance, child protective services and privacy forms
2 b. Register and complete the criminal clearances
- PA State Police Background Check – Register yourself with the PA State Police, select the “volunteer” option and payment will be waived. Forward the official certification form to us.
- Child Line Child Abuse Clearance – Register yourself, select the “volunteer” option and payment will be waived. Forward the official certification form to us.
- Out of state/non-continuous PA residents or those who have been specifically requested to complete FBI Fingerprinting: Click Here to register/pay for FBI Fingerprinting. Please provide a receipt of payment and original certificate (sent by the Department of Human Services).
** Fees for the FBI Fingerprint clearance will be reimbursed when volunteers reach the minimum hour requirement.
Click here for step by step instructions to complete the above clearances.
Warren Campus volunteers: Please click here to complete the New Jersey State Police Name Check in addition to the PA State Clearances.
Step 3 - Complete these health history requirements
- TB Questionnaire
- Health Acknowledgement Form
- Health History Certificate (to be completed by your doctor or submit your immunization history)
- Report to Outpatient Testing with the lab script (provided at the interview or via email) for the TB Testing.
- Please note that the 2 step TB Skin Testing is not covered by St. Luke's as we instead provide the blood test. If you have had the 2 step TB Skin Test within the past 90 days, please provide documentation of both tests completed at least 7 days apart.
Step 4 - Complete the online registration form
- Click this link to complete the online form