St. Luke's Annual EMS Symposium
What: 2nd Annual Current Trends in Pre-hospital Medicine and Leadership
When: Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 —8:00am till 4:00pm
Where: DeSales University, University Center, 2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, Pennsylvania 18034
Cost: $20 includes breakfast and lunch
Continuing Education Credit: 8 Hours of EMS CE's awarded (4 core - 4 other) and/or 6.2 Nursing CE's awarded upon completion of the course
Registration Required (Group Registration Available) Register Here!
- “Why They Stay: Building an Agency Culture That Promotes Retention” – Daniel Batsie, Chief of Emergency Medical Services - Vermont DOH
- "Staying Alive in the Sticks - A Blueprint for Rural EMS Agency Success" – Daniel Batsie, Chief of Emergency Medical Services - Vermont DOH
- "Bullies, Bigmouths, and Braggarts: Why a Culture of Intimidation is Holding Your EMS Agency Back" – Daniel Batsie, Chief of Emergency Medical Services - Vermont DOH
- “Simulation, changing minds and experience - Anatomage Overview – Megan Augustine, M.Ed.
- “Be the Change You Want to See: How Providers Can Affect Policy Change and Drive System Improvement” – Eric Gratz, NRP, MPA
- “Don’t Wait: Hospice and Palliative Care” – Dr. Ric Baxter
- “Technology Dependent Kids” – Dr. Beth Adams
- "Expanding Incident Development" – Chris Peischl, NRP
- And More…