2018 EMS Symposium
St. Luke's University Health Network and Page, Wolfberg and Wirth team up for a day of EMS education
What: Current Trends in Pre-hospital Medicine and Leadership
When: Wednesday, November 28th, 2018 —7:00am till 3:00pm
Where: DeSales University, University Center
2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, Pennsylvania 18034
Cost: $20 includes breakfast and lunch
CEU’s: 8 Hours of EMS CE's awarded (Nursing CE's pending)
Pre-registration Required (Group Registration Available) Register Here!
- Stop Sweating It! 15 Action Steps to Reduce Stress from Living the EMS Lifestyle—Steve Wirth, Esq., EMT-P
- “Love ‘em or Lose ‘em: Leadership Principles for Getting and Keeping Good People” -Steve Wirth, Esq., EMT-P
- “The Top 10 Documentation Mistakes Ambulance Providers Make – and Supervisors Overlook” - Steve Wirth, Esq. EMT-P
- “ECMO in the traumatic Patient” - Dr. Charles Bendas, Critical Care Surgery
- “I don't remember learning this in class; How to confidentially handle LVAD emergencies" - Chelsea Yezik, PA-C, LVAD Coordinator St. Luke’s Cardiology
- Complex Neurological Emergencies—Dr. Daniel Ackerman, Director of Stoke and Vascular Neurology
- And more…...