St. Luke's Annual EMS Symposium
St. Luke's University Health Network would like to thank all who attended the 2018 Current Trends in Pre-hospital Medicine and Leadership. Your feedback was greatly appreciated and will be utilized to develop the 2019 symposium.
Check back periodically for details on the 2019 EMS Symposium
2018 content below....
What: Current Trends in Pre-hospital Medicine and Leadership
When: Wednesday, November 28th, 2018 —7:00am till 3:00pm
Where: DeSales University, University Center
2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, Pennsylvania 18034
Cost: $20 includes breakfast and lunch
CEU’s: 8 Hours of EMS CE's awarded (Nursing CE's pending)
Pre-registration Required (Group Registration Available) Register Here!
- Stop Sweating It! 15 Action Steps to Reduce Stress from Living the EMS Lifestyle—Steve Wirth, Esq., EMT-P
- “Love ‘em or Lose ‘em: Leadership Principles for Getting and Keeping Good People” -Steve Wirth, Esq., EMT-P
- “The Top 10 Documentation Mistakes Ambulance Providers Make – and Supervisors Overlook” - Steve Wirth, Esq. EMT-P
- “ECMO in the traumatic Patient” - Dr. Charles Bendas, Critical Care Surgery
- “I don't remember learning this in class; How to confidentially handle LVAD emergencies" - Chelsea Yezik, PA-C, LVAD Coordinator St. Luke’s Cardiology
- Complex Neurological Emergencies—Dr. Daniel Ackerman, Director of Stoke and Vascular Neurology
- And more…...