St. Luke’s All-Star Awards Night 2019
As the region’s largest provider of Sports Medicine, St. Luke’s University Health Network is celebrating the region’s top student athletes, sports teams and coaches. A sports medicine provider will also be recognized for excellence. We call this extraordinary group our St. Luke’s All-Stars.
ABOUT THE SHOW
WATCH IT LIVE ON WFMZ CHANNEL 69 Wednesday, May 8! St. Luke’s All-Star Awards Night 2019 will be hosted by WFMZ’s Sports Director Dan Moscaritolo and Sports Anchor Jim Vaughn of The Big Ticket.
St. Luke’s All-Star awards will be presented in person by David Akers, 6-time NFL Pro-Bowler and Philadelphia Eagles Hall-of-Famer.
FREE TICKETS TO THE SHOW! See your All-Stars walk the red carpet at Zoellner Arts Center in Bethlehem. To reserve you FREE general admission tickets, visit www.zoellnerartscenter.org . You may also call 610-758-2787 (7LU-ARTS), ext. 0 or stop by the Ticket Services window, located on the first floor of Zoellner. Limit four tickets per guest. The top-nominated student athletes, teams, coaches and health care providers will have reserved seating.
- Pre-program activities and photos, 6:30 PM
- Attendees must be in their seats by 7:30 PM for the awards program
- Program airs live on WFMZ from 8 to 9 PM
What to wear: The evening’s dress code is business or neat casual, dressy attire or sports team jerseys. Graphic tees or ripped jeans are not permitted.
All-Star Athlete Award (Female)
- An individual award for the top-performing female high school athlete in this category.
All-Star Athlete Award (Male)
- An individual award for the top-performing male high school athlete in this category.
All-Star Team Award (Female)
- All women’s high-school team sports will be considered in this category.
All-Star Team Award (Male)
- All men’s high-school team sports will be considered in this category.
Club Sports Award
- Top-performing male or female student athlete in grades 9-12 who is involved in non-high school or community-based sports program.
Difference Maker Award
- A male or female high school or club athlete who has achieved excellence in sports and whose extracurricular activities or community outreach efforts have made a difference in the lives of others.
Against All Odds Award
- Top-performing male or female high school or club athlete who has overcome a physical limitation or disability or a personal struggle.
Coach of the Year
- A coach of high school or student club sports (grades 9-12) who demonstrates leadership both on and off the field and who motivates and inspires his/her student athletes to reach their fullest potential.
Sports Medicine Provider of the Year
- A health care professional (physician, physical therapist, athletic trainer or sports performance specialist) who is committed to professional excellence and has made a difference in the field of Sports Medicine and in the lives of student athletes.