All applications to St. Luke’s Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Deadline to apply is October 31, 2022. Interviews are by invitation only and will be conducted Nov. 1 through Jan 31 using a virtual platform. Ranked interview candidates are selected via the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Minimum eligibility requirements for this program:
- Applicants must be graduates of a United States allopathic or osteopathic medical school or an international medical school recognized by the World Health Organization.
- All applicants must have graduated from medical school within the past five (5) years.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from clinical preceptors.
- All applicants must have successfully passed USMLE/COMPLEX examinations on first attempt.
- International medical school students also must submit ECFMG certification.
*The St. Luke’s Diagnostic Radiology Anderson Program does not sponsor visas
Applicants who have completed a Transitional/Preliminary residency will begin as a PGY-2 resident in Diagnostic Radiology on July 1, 2023. These applicants should use NRMP Program Code 2176420R0 (Reserved Track).
We are also offering a Transitional Year/ Diagnostic radiology joint Advanced-Preliminary track:
Applicants who are applying to complete their Transitional Year with us at St. Luke’s will use NRMP Program code 2176999P2 (Preliminary). These applicants will start their Transitional year with us on July 1, 2023.
Applicants who are applying to join our Diagnostic Radiology Program on July 1, 2024 will use NRMP Program code 2176420A0 (Advanced).
Questions? Feel free to contact our Program Specialist, Camryn LaSelva.