- How do I view my account information and manage my account online?
To view your account information please visit the Pay My Bill online portal.
- When will my payment appear on my St. Luke’s account?
Your payment may take up to 2-3 business days to be credited to your account. Your online statement will be updated within 24-48 hours after you pay. We advise all customers to print their confirmation for their records or keep their receipt for payments made at the facilities. You will also receive an email confirmation of any online activity. For more information, contact a Patient Billing Customer Service Representative at: 272-639-1165 or 888-432-7893
- Is it safe to make payments online?
It is our number one priority to ensure your information is safe. We use a secure connection that prevents anyone else from gaining access to your information. We are validated PCI SSC certified and listed on the validated payment applications list on the PCI SSC Website. We have gone through rigorous security protocols and testing. Whenever you are paying your account online, you are using a secure connection which protects your information. Data you provide cannot be viewed. We do not share your information with anyone else.Security is maintained by industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology. The SSL protocol is used to ensure that your information is sent directly to us, and that only we can decode it. You can do your part to protect your identity by ensuring you always log out of this system and close all browser windows – especially when using a public computer station.
- Will I be able to pay multiple accounts with one payment online?
Yes, as long as the accounts are with Geisinger St. Luke’s.
- If I am enrolled in the Online Business Office am I required to pay my bill online?
No, you will have the option to either make an electronic payment or print a payment stub and mail it to Geisinger St. Luke’s.
- What types of online payment methods can I use?
You can make your payments online via credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover®) or bank visa/debit card and checks.
- Can I print a payment stub and send it with my payment instead of paying online?
Yes, you will have the option to print a payment stub and send it with your check or credit card information to the hospital.
What payment options are available?
For your convenience, Geisinger St. Luke’s accepts a variety of payment alternatives including online payments, pay by phone, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®, personal checks, money orders, and cash (at the cashier office only).
Note: Please do not send cash through the mail. To protect you, cash will only be accepted in person at the cashier's office and you will be given a receipt.
- How can I request an itemized statement?
You can request an itemized statement online if you are a registered user or you can contact our Patient Billing Customer Service Representatives at: 272-639-1165 or 888-432-7893. All itemized statements are sent via regular mail. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive the requested statement.
- How to I reach a financial representative?
Call: 272-639-1165 or 888-432-7893
- What information is needed to apply for the Patient Financial Assistance Program?
Please see Self Pay/Uninsured under Payment Options for detailed information or contact one of the Financial Counselors for assistance at:
- Can my Patient Financial Assistance Program application be denied?
Yes, Geisinger St. Luke’s can deny your application if you:
- Have not applied for Medical Assistance
- Failed to supply required documentation
- Your income is 300% above the federal poverty guidelines St. Luke’s offers discount programs along with payment plan options.
- Are there other additional discount programs or payment options available?
If you should receive a denial for your application, call Geisinger St. Luke’s Business Office for payment options.