The mission of St. Luke's University Health Network is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The mission will be accomplished by the following:
- Making the patient our highest priority.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles and continuously improving care provided to heal the sick and injured.
- Coordinating and integrating services into a seamless, easily accessible system of care.
- Improving the level of service provided throughout the Network
- Ensuring all health care services are relevant to the needs of the community.
- Striving to maximize the satisfaction of our patients, employees, medical staff and volunteers, and
- Training allied health professionals, nursing and medical students, and residents and fellows and attracting them to practice within our Network's service area.
In comparison to national benchmarks, St. Luke's will:
St. Luke's University Health Network is guided by the following values:
Pride – We take pride in our accomplishments and in our organization.
Caring – We show consideration for others and their feelings. We treat others as we want to be treated.
Respect – We recognize the value, diversity and importance of each other, those we serve and the organization.
Accountability – We are responsible to make decisions and solve problems in a timely and effective manner.
Flexibility – We adapt to the changing needs and expectations of those we serve.
Teamwork – We work together to improve quality.
Our Strategic Focus
People and Relationships