St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus
1021 Park Avenue
Quakertown, PA 18951
You never know where you’ll be when an emergency happens. It’s something most people don’t even want to think about.
But know this, there’s a St. Luke’s Emergency Room always nearby... always ready for you – close to home or wherever you are when you need us most.
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus means to you:
- Quick arrival to provider time - We’ll get you out of the waiting room and seen by an emergency service clinician quickly.
- Experienced, caring staff - Our physicians, nurses and staff have extensive experience to provide you with the best care when you need it the most.
- Excellent physician/nurse communication - Our staff works as a team to provide you with the best care, and keeps you informed along the way.
- Access to specialists - Physicians with specialty training at leading national institutions provide care to patients in our community.
- Friendly atmosphere - As your local hospital, we’re like family taking care of family and strive to go above and beyond to make your experience here a positive one.
By choosing any one of our ten St. Luke’s Emergency Rooms, you can rest-assured that you will always receive the highest level of care for yourself and your loved ones. As a network, we are able to easily share information and expertise between our hospitals and our physician practices to provide you with the best emergency care possible.
Don’t wait – let others know St. Luke’s is your choice...when it matters most!
Highest Level of Care Close to Home
Emergency care at St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus is provided 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week by the hospital's board-certified emergency medicine physicians. More than 13,000 patients are treated annually. The experience emergency room staff offers life-saving expertise for a range of emergency and potentially life-threatening conditions, including chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, lacerations, broken bones, motor vehicle accidents, seizures, eye injuries, poisonings and severe emotional distress.
Expanded to Meet Your Needs
A recently completed renovation and expansion to the Emergency Room (ER) increased the number of patient treatment stations, expanding the total to 11. The 5,800-square-foot space enhances physicians' abilities to provide prompt and specialized emergency care. The Emergency Room (ER) includes wireless telemetry equipment that allows for electronic monitoring of vital signs at each treatment station. The expanded facility also includes a specially equipped cardiac/trauma room; a separate isolation area for patients who may be carrying or diagnosed with contagious or communicable diseases; and a state-of-the-art decontamination shower for patients who have been exposed to hazardous materials. Larger waiting rooms and registration areas provide added comfort and privacy during a trip to the Emergency Room (ER) at St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus.