Updated: November 18, 2020
If you have traveled recently, we ask that you quarantine for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania and postpone visiting patients in our St. Lukeʼs hospitals until your quarantine is complete. Exceptions may be granted in special circumstances.
With the health and safety of patients, staff and the community in mind during the latest COVID-19 surge, St. Luke’s University Health Network is implementing a temporary “No Visitation Policy” at its 12 hospitals. The policy will be re-evaluated on a monthly basis.
In our hospitals and inpatient facilities, no visitors are permitted except under these special circumstances:
- Visitation of a patient nearing the end of life
- One parent/Guardian at a time for pediatric patients
- One visitor to accompany patients for hospital discharge
- One visitor for patients undergoing same-day surgeries and procedures
- One visitor per patient in the Emergency Department
- One visitor to accompany a patient with mental health, intellectual or cognitive disability or behavioral concerns who requires a support person for their well-being.
Visitors allowed by exception must be in good health and will be subject to a health screening.
No child under age 18 is permitted to visit in the hospital.
Patients who are not critically ill will be provided an iPad to stay connected with loved ones virtually.